SEO/Digital Marketing Specialist
Join our team!
The SEO/Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining SEO programs – keyword searches, on-page optimization, link-building (internal and external), strategy for content and social media, and mobile platform performance
- Maximizing organic search results
- Auditing websites and established SEO programs to identify areas in need of improvement
- Creating effective SEO content for client sites
- Developing tactics to improve site rankings regarding content, links and keywords
- Providing analytical information regarding SEO programs – page ranking, site optimization, SEO trends – and provide suggestions for improvement as needed
- Keeping on top of the latest trends in SEO
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics and various SEO software such as MOZ, and Raventools.
- Creating and tracking web marketing campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter Ads etc)
- Working knowledge in WordPress and plugins such as Yoast SEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or equivalent experience
- Experience with SEO and maximizing organic search results
- Hands-on experience with website analytical tools such as Google Analytics, MOZ, etc.
- Thorough understanding of factors that affect rankings and how to optimize performance using these factors
- Ability to work independently and keep track of multiple projects on an ongoing basis
Full-Time position (will consider Part-Time).